1. Essential qualification: M.Tech,/M.Sc./M.F.A./M.Com/MA/MBA/ or any equivalent Degree & have worked on Design and Innovations in any subjects/ areas.
2. Research experience in Design and Innovations aspects with multidisciplinary approaches in Technology, Science, Art and Humanities areas.
3. Candidates must have knowledge to assist and manage different programs including ongoing and upcoming Projects, Workshop, Conference, Events, Courses and other related academic activities.
4. Candidate must have working knowledge in various design tools and thematic areas of DIC on MAC, Window and Linux OS environments.
5. Candidates should also have interdisciplinary approaches of Design and Innovations in Technology, Science, Art and Humanities areas.
6. Candidate who has successfully completed a project (Simulation/ fabrication base/ Innovation) in the relevant area will be given preference. The maximum age limit is 30 years (relaxed for 5 years for SC/ST/PH/female candidates).
7. Prepare technical documentation/ presentation works. Any other works related to the project to be assigned from time to time.