- Must have knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, load balancing and security concepts; Dynamic routing concepts, VRF concepts, IP/ARP/MAC/Spanning-tree issues and configurations, troubleshooting VLAN or physical connectivity for servers and other devices, troubleshooting Cisco access-list, NAT issues.
- Have thorough knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, flags and be able to troubleshoot connectivity issues using Wireshark/Tcpdump/snoop.
Following would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of data centre L2/L3 principals and devices including Cisco-ACE/F5 load balancers
- Certifications: Minimum of Cisco CCNP & Checkpoint CCSA qualification with CCDA, CCDP preferred.
- Hands-on technical experience working with VPN technologies (IPSEC, SSL VPN, WebVPN, AnyConnect, DMVPN, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in application transport and network infrastructure protocols (SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, WINS, NTP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, CIFS, LDAP, and Microsoft AD), and possess an understanding of how to support these applications / protocols when accessed through VPN and firewall appliances.
Job Location: Noida/Gurgaon/Bangalore
No of positions: 4 in 3 different companies.