1. The Support Specialist will effectively communicate and provide outstanding support and solutions in a timely manner.
2. Good verbal and written communication skills are essential along with the desire to engage and provide outstanding customer service.
3. Configuring and deploying new Windows laptops. Imaging the hard drives, installing specialized software, configuring virus scan software and setting up security and access, etc.
4 .Communicating status and delivery dates to users receiving equipment.
5. Following up with users, troubleshoot and resolve issues as appropriate.
6. Helping new employees configure mobile devices
7.Maintaining an asset inventory for all equipment with details like equipment specifications, asset owner, warranty expirations, software installed, etc.
8.Maintaining a software inventory with details like total licenses/licenses in use, user, version, etc.
9.Ensuring laptops are backing up correctly after deployment. Communicating with users experiencing technical issues via phone (preferred) and email; provide remote desktop support to resolve issues.
10. Managing and supporting laptop backup software, including assisting users with data restoration and identifying users who are not regularly backing up data and helping them to ensure regular and complete backups.
11. Maintaining an excellent customer satisfaction rating in the ticketing system.
Current Vacancies: 2
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years
Location: Noida, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore