1. Teaching experience
2. Work experience in your specific field
3. Research and publication typically required
Following would be an advantage:
1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks at Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject.
2. Responsible for managing risk and promoting safe practices within the work environment (e.g. laboratories, workshops, studios, field trips).
3. Candidate is, or has been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission Regulations
4. Candidate having the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET
Current Vacancies: 3
Experience: 1-3 years [CSE/EE/ME/CIVIL/MBA/Applied Science]
Job Location: Noida/Gurgaon/Bangalore/Delhi